What do you really, really value? At the core of you?
What longs to be expressed, created, lived, and done with this one life of yours?
- Want to create a life led by intention, rather than the outcome of conditioning, what's expected, or the current default trajectory.
- Feel a gap between inner (identity, vision, things held sacred, life longed for) and outer (life, work, relationships, actions -life lived)
- Have an increasing sense of dis-ease, and hunger for forward motion.
- Are ready to step into your great big vision, or just a truer and fuller expression of yourself, more of the time.
- Have stuff in the way.
- Are the wise author of your own life. What I can do is help you deconstruct the stuff, and write a new story of how you inhabit it.
I am deeply committed to peeling away false conditioning, and coming home to ourselves. And the work of aligning our values; the guiding principles and aspirational arcs of our lives, with how we actually show up -in our lives, and in the world.
I help people get clear on what matters, reverent with what they hold sacred, and lean into lives that are reflective of who they really are.
The thing I am really good at, is cutting through; story, noise, muddiness, and helping people get to the heart of what is true. I strive to be fiercely honest, and say the things most people would not. It's always in service to growth, and delivered with love and compassion.
When our lives are not organized around our values, if we only play with them as ideas -or ideals for someday, and our days don't reflect what at our core is true and most important, we live with a sense of dissatisfaction, disjointed-ness, stuckness, and un-fulfillment.
Values-Based Coaching is about uncovering the heart of what really, deeply matters to you, and then doing the work of bringing your what matters, into alignment with your life and life-decisions.
Ways to coach with me
- Six 1:1 coaching calls; uncover your 6 core values ...your "what matters"
- Create your personal Values Blueprint -a tangible, visual and verbal representation of the things that fundamentally matter in your life
- Learn how to use your Values Blueprint as a tool to guide you in choice making and direction taking
- Deepening the inquiry; get underneath and really intimate with the things that matter. Name them. And claim them.
- What comes up; working through stuck spots, clarifying, aligning ...set goals that are congruent.
- Bridge the gap between values held and life lived; create a life that feels intentional and true.
You can find me on Instagram for reflections + travels + the beauty of growing things + cats.