What do you really, really want? At the core of you?
What longs to be expressed, said, lived, done with this one life of yours?
- Wan't to create a life led by intention, rather than the outcome of fear, resignation, or the current default trajectory.
- Feel a gap between inner (identity, vision, things held sacred, life longed for) and outer (life, work, relationships, actions -life lived) but don't know how to close it.
- Have an increasing sense of dis-ease, and hunger for forward motion.
- Are ready to step into your great big vision, or just a truer and fuller expression of yourself, more of the time.
- Have stuff in the way.
- Are the brilliant author of your own life. What I can do is help you clear what is in the way, and write a new story of how you want to inhabit it.
I am deeply committed to peeling away false conditioning, and coming home to ourselves, and the work of aligning our values; the guiding principles and aspirational arcs of our lives, with how we actually show up -in our lives, and in the world.
I help people lean into lives that are reflective of who they really are, by getting crystal clear on what matters, reverent with what they hold sacred, and getting on with it.
The thing I am really good at, is cutting through; story, noise, muddiness, and helping people get to the heart of what is true. I strive to be fiercely honest, and say the things most people wouldn't. It's always in service to growth, and delivered with love and compassion.
When our lives are not organized around our values, if we only play with them as ideas -or ideals for someday, and our lives don't reflect what at our core is true and sacred, there is a sense of dissatisfaction, disjointed-ness, stuckness, and un-fulfillment.
Values-Based Coaching is about uncovering the heart of what really, deeply matters to you, and then doing the work of bringing your what matters, into alignment with your life and life-decisions.
Ways to coach with me
- Six 1:1 coaching calls; uncover your 6 core values ...your "what matters"
- Create your personal Values Blueprint -a tangible, visual and verbal representation of the things that fundamentally matter in your life
- Learn how to use your Values Blueprint as a tool to guide you in choice making and direction taking
- Deepening the inquiry; get underneath and really intimate with the things you hold sacred. Name them. And claim them.
- What comes up, where are the stuck spots; working through, clarifying, aligning ...
- Bridge the gap between values held and life lived; create a life that feels congruent