The Garden Cottage
129e High Street
✆ 0785 649 0645
· Borough Of Manhattan Community College: General Studies, Biology
· Romana Kryzenowska: 600 hour apprenticeship, PMA Certified Classical Pilates Instructor
· Cornell University: T Colin Campbell, Certificate in Plant Based Nutrition
· Leadership That Works: Professional Coach Training
· Heather Plett: Holding Space Facilitator Training
· Diploma in Practical Spirituality and Wellness: William Bloom Spiritual Companions Trust
· Celtic Studies: Myth and Tradition Sharon Blackie, The Hedge School
‣Areas of interest
Deep ecology, spiritual activism, ethics, whole person wellness, food as medicine, eco-therapy, global citizenship, creating inner and outer paradigm shifts
References and additional detail available upon request.
‣ Professional Profile
Extensive management, administrative, and care experience in a variety of environments, including individual and organization-wide support roles, as well as people and project management.
Proactive and able to work autonomously. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Effectively work in a team environment, and think creatively and out of the box to meet the demands of a dynamic and changing landscape.
Excellent critical thinking skills and attention to detail. Able to take complex concepts and end-vision, and break down into digestible language and manageable parts of the whole. Strong commitment to innovation and evolution. Possess sensitivity and humor under pressure.
Computer skills include Mac/PC, Social Media, Website Design.
Care and volunteer work
· Disaster Volunteer: post 911, Hurricane Katrina, and local community projects.
· Volunteer: God’s Love We Deliver
· On-call emergency animal rescue and rehabilitation.
· Volunteer: American Red Cross.
· Freelance care work: support of individuals with emotional and/or physical needs.
· Co-Founded 501c3 nonprofit Animal Charity: Created to serve abused and discarded animals of all kinds, companion and otherwise. Strategy and logistics for large-scale and cross state rescues, and spay/neuter projects. Developed TNR programs and humane management of feral cat populations. Organized mobile units in under served communities, where we helped up to 30 families and their animal companions at a time.
· Battery Park Pilates: Opened and managed a fully equipped boutique Classical Pilates studio. Responsible for concept and execution of design and marketing, as well as scheduling, teaching clients of all levels, and working with freelance instructors.
· Vegan meal delivery and catering service; menu and recipe creation, cooking, weekly delivery to private clients. Catered events; sales, cooking, staffing, service.
Hospitality, guest experience, people and venue management
*Over 20 years experience in the hospitality and service industry.
Most recent positions;
· Assistant GM, Blossom Restaurant: Responsible for developing vendor relationships and purchasing of all specialty and artisanal spirits, beverages and dry goods, inventory, cost and pricing.
Menu collaboration, hiring and training staff, GM on duty as needed. Setting service standards and procedures, guest experience, event planning and execution.
· Bar & Lounge Manager, Andaz Hotel: (a Hyatt property)
Oversaw craft cocktail program. Sales, planning, and coordinating events and promotions. Managed nightly operations.
Trained and supervising bartenders, servers, and maintenance staff. Scheduling and payroll including budgeting and OT.
Liaised with multiple departments and teams to maintain and create new operating procedures and standards.
Admin, teaching, and support roles
· Personal Assistant, Project Management:
Daily household and personal projects; oversaw maintenance, repairs, deliveries, procurement of supplies. Liaised with vendors and service providers. Research, cataloguing, and sales of memorabilia, fine art, and other valuables. Planning and overseeing relocations, correspondence and calendar management.
· Manager, Client Concierge: Managed all aspects of busy health and wellness center. Reception, appointment bookings, intake, scheduling, phones, payments, email correspondence, and overall quality of patient experience.
Off-site wellness events and promotions, developing corporate client relationships.
· Values-Centered Life Coach: Developed a 6 week program to assist people in uncovering their core values and seen and unseen life-drivers, and develop congruence.
· Plant-Based Nutrition coaching and instruction: From basic principles of hydration, nutrient needs and absorption, to identifying whole foods, preparation, mindfulness and whole-self nourishment.